Key features of our relationship with you
What we will do for you
- We will keep you informed about the work we are doing. If you have a question or concern about what we are doing, please contact us so we can discuss it.
- If you are concerned about how much the work will cost, just let us know. We will give you an estimate of our fee based on the work we think we will need to do. If this changes at any time, we will let you know and provide an updated estimate.
What we need from you
- Please take time to confirm your requirements. It is important that you do this so we can do our best to meet your expectations and deliver the service you require.
- Please keep up to date with the payment of our fees or any agreed payment arrangements so we can continue to act on your behalf.
- Please provide all the information we need to act on your behalf and advise us of any changes to your circumstances, as this may affect the advice you require.
Our full terms and conditions are available for download using the button below. Please take time to read these carefully. We are happy to discuss and explain any of these if they are unclear.
Contact the team at Sean Mason Law