CLIENT AND STAFF COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK
To ensure we minimize the risk of COVID-19 for clients, contractors, visitors and to keep our staff safe, the following policy will apply when visiting our premises:
At all Levels- Red, Orange, and Green.
- Our office will be open
- NZ COVID tracer app QR codes will be displayed and all persons visiting the premises must scan the app or manually record your name and contact details
- All meetings are by appointment or prior arrangement only, NO WALK INS
- If you have an arranged appointment, please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- You may be asked to wait in your car or outside if too many people are in our reception area at any one time
- Masks must be always worn by visitors while on the premises, and by staff interacting with visitors, and must cover your nose and mouth
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival to our reception area
- All room surfaces will be sanitized after each meeting
Please do not visit if you have flu like symptoms, if you are a contact of a known case or know you have been at a place published as being a place of interest at a relevant time. Do not come to the office until you are symptom free and have had a negative COVID-19 test. Virtual meetings can be arranged as an alternative.
We have the right to refuse entry to the premises of any person showing signs of being unwell.
While in Red level we will require attendances by way of virtual meetings in most cases.
Please note we will provide contact tracing information to the Ministry of Health if required.
Health check questions
When you arrive in our office, we’ll ask you to respond to the following Covid-19 screening questions:
- Have you been in contact with an actual or potential person diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in a quarantine facility or have had close contact with a person working in a quarantine facility in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in a region with a higher Covid-19 alert or traffic light level in the last 14 days?
- Do you or a person you live with, or a member of your family have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever/cough/sore throat
- Shortness of breath/loss of smell or taste
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, we will postpone and reschedule your visit.
Contact the team at Sean Mason Law